>I’m prepping for this month’s Freezer Meal Workshop and have found some great salads to accompany our veggie meals this month. Hope you enjoy them!
* 2 cups broccoli slaw
* 1/2 cup cashews
* 1/2 cup Wildtree Asian Ginger-Plum Dressing & Marinade
Let marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes. Serve chilled.
1 medium tomato, diced
1/2 C green pepper,
1/4 C red onion
1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts
Let marinate for about 30 minutes. Serve cold.
Tabouleh Recipe from www.lebaneserecipes.com
* 3 cups of finely chopped flat leaf parsley
* 1/2 cup of finely chopped mint
* 4 or 5 finely chopped spring onions (with green)
* 4 tomatoes medium size chopped small
* 100g of fine burghul
* 1/2 cup lemon juice
* 4 tbs olive oil
* Salt and Pepper
For the ultimate Tabouleh dish, follow these simple instructions:
Soak the burghul in cold water for 1/2 an hour then drain. Mix all the ingredients together, taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Serve with lettuce leaves .